What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or user’s computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and how your computer uses it, may be used to recognize an anonymous user.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous User and his/her computer and do not provide references that allow the User’s personal data to be deduced.
According to the period of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
Session Cookies: A type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of purchased products).
Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
Proprietary Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
●Technical Cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
●Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
● Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create navigation profiles of users of these sites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the data used by users of the service.
● Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
● Behavioral advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which provides the service requested. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising according to the same.
Definition, Identification and purpose of the cookies of this Web not excepted by the LSSI. Would be:
● Analysis Cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. In order to do this, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
● Advertising Cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. In order to do so, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Name of the editor, name of the cookie, “type” and Purpose.
Note: “Own” type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and “Third Party” cookies are also used by the service provider detailed in the table above.
● Other browsers: Consult the documentation for the browser you have installed.
The web can modify this Policy of Cookies in function of legislative, regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Agency of Protection of Data, for that reason it is advised to the Users that they visit it periodically.
When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to Users via the website WWW.LATRIBUJAZBA.COM.